The Annual General Meeting of the Society of Bookbinders
to be held at 8:00 pm on Friday 20 August 2021 on a Zoom Webinar
(Details on how to join Webinar have been sent to all who registered.If you wish to register you can do it here)
- Welcome Address – The President
- Minutes of the 2020 AGM contained in an E Bulletin dated 22nd August 2020.
- Matters arising.
- Election of Officers – nomination information Chairman (Vice-Chair– Philippa Rader) and National Secretary
- Trustees Report (Link).
- Treasurer’s report and national accounts (These are posted on the website in the Members Codex)
- Proposed Motion from Michael Summers
Council are required to establish an opportunity plan for the use of the Society’s excess funds to safeguard our charitable status. Council to report progress to members on a quarterly basis. (Paper from Michael Summers)
- Regional reports (These will be posted on the website)